Little Shops Night_CGN.
Cologne has lovely little shops spread out in different streets. To make it easier for you, the owners just started to open their shops longer on the first Thursday of each month. I can’t even describe how thrilled I am about this!!! This is organized by the app Findeling which helps you find awesome small shops in Hamburg as well as in Cologne.
There are a bunch of reasons why this is an absolutely extraordinary and exciting happening!
– It will give you the opportunity to shop even though you’ve to work all day. The additional opening hours are from 6p.m.-10p.m..
– Most shops have uncommon opening hours due to the fact that many owners do this on the side and not as their only job. This eve will make it easier to check out many different shops in a row.
– You will find things you won’t find anywhere else, I am sure. Beside their extraordinary products, you will be able to buy handmade, exclusive pieces which I’d rather call art than products.
– You make a difference just as the shops do. You support locals instead of chains!
– Some shops got discounts or/and free giveaways for that event. And additionally you will find extra food and drinks here and there.
So if you are in Cologne during the first Thursday of the month, be ready to explore little shops and support locals making a difference.
When: The first Thursday each month